iChef Recruitment are very proud to be working with one of the London’s most icons hotels. With 5 Red Stars and 3 AA Rosettes this is a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join this talented team.
- Location: London
- Operation: Hotel & Restaurant
- Role: Chef de Partie
- Salary: £27000 + £5k tronc
- Reference: 0231
This iconic British property is centrally located and within walking distance of the Royal Parks and principal shopping areas. With over 70 spacious bedrooms and suites, lounges and elegant day rooms this property is popular for afternoon tea and cocktails. The 3AA Rosette restaurant offers a popular menu of contemporary British cuisine, and delightful private dining rooms are available. Guests will experience a personalised service from the attentive and friendly team at all times.
To support this incredible team in the running of the kitchen, with an emphasis on exceptional standards, hygiene and cost control.
- To ensure strict hygiene controls are kept in all areas
- To ensure that food is prepared and presented to the highest standards
- To run your section at the highest level
- To mentor and develop your Commis Chefs & Demi Chef de Parties
- To assist in supervising and checking every dish sent from the section to ensure standards are maintained
- To be involved in staff training and development
- Excellence in guest service is paramount and my client prides itself on the unrivalled personal attention and service it offers.
- Only the most talented, professional and committed candidates who can help ensure the hotel continues to uphold the finest service standards in the world need apply.
- Career progression in one of London’s leading properties
- The chance to start your kitchen management career with the full support of this talented Senior Management Team
- Salary package of £32k
Chef de Partie, London, £27k+ £5k tronc
- When applying for this position please attach a copy of your current CV in Word or PDF format
- If you would like further details on this role or any other roles role please call 01929 408036 and one of the iChef Recruitment consultants will be delighted to assist you.
- In line with present UK working requirements all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK
- We expect a high level of response for his role so please be aware that only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted by iChef Recruitment
- iChef Recruitment is acting as a Chef Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.