iChef Recruitment Ltd is proud to announce the search for a Chef de Partie with one of our leading International clients just outside of London.
- Location: Berkshire
- Operation: 5 Star Hotel & 3 AA Rosette Restaurant
- Role: Chef De Partie
- Salary: £21000
- Reference: 0222
This 5 star resort boasts multiple award winning British influenced restaurants, bars and lounges for afternoon tea. This is a career changing opportunity for someone to work in one of the most internationally acclaimed luxurious brands.
The right candidate will come from a high standard kitchen background preferably in 4 star deluxe or 5 star environment and be passionate about food.
Serving only the best and working with the finest ingredients, you will be an integral part of the team to lead a section in the kitchen creating the finest dishes and working to the highest standards. A key focus of your role is to share your passion for cooking and food with the brigade.
- Plan and oversee day-to-day running of your section to meet service requirements
- Follow all health and hygiene standards
- Supervise and lead a team of Commis and Demi Chefs
- Sample, smell and observe food to ensure conformance to recipes and standards
- Take orders from the Sous Chef and give tasks to Commis and Demi Chefs and check that they are carried out in the correct manner
- Write daily wine, dry storage, food requisitions and kitchen transfers on the appropriate forms for the approval of the Sous Chef in order to achieve the high stock rotation desired in the section
- Maintain a clean and efficient kitchen section and ensures maximum utilization of food
- Participate in food production. Portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts and utilizes food surpluses to control food costs
- Communicate with and assist back-of-the-house personnel to maintain efficient food production
- Conduct daily food line inspections in section to ensure quality is maintained.
You & your requirements:
- Ideally NVQ levels 2&3
- Experience working in a Michelin star or AA Rosette establishment
- Hotel or Restaurant background
- Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
- Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety & COSHH knowledge
- Good verbal and written English
- Salary up to £21000
- Discounted accommodation
- Complimentary nights with breakfast throughout the company
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within the company
- Employee Introductory Scheme of £750.00
- Team members’ awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentarily
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
CDP 5 Star Resort 3AA Rosettes Home Counties
When applying for this position please attach a copy of your current CV in Word or PDF format
If you would like further details on this role or any other roles role please call 01929 408036 and one of the iChef Recruitment consultants will be delighted to assist you.
In line with present UK working requirements all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK
We expect a high level of response for his role so please be aware that only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted by iChef Recruitment
iChef Recruitment is acting as a Chef Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.