We are currently working with a stunning privately owned, luxury country house on the Dorset/Hampshire border.
- Location: Dorset/Hampshire
- Operation: Luxury Hotel
- Role: Head Chef
- Salary: £45000
My client is a small, privately owned, luxury hotel with a fine dining restaurant and informal dining offer. The kitchen is highly equipped with every gadget the modern day chef requires.
To run the kitchen of this fantastic property and work alongside an incredibly talented and driven General Manager who wishes to drive the property to the next level. Recently the property has undergone great investment and are looking to gain 3 AA Rosettes.
- To provide high quality food and service to your guests
- To ensure strict hygiene controls are kept in all areas
- To ensure that food is prepared and presented to the highest standards
- To manage the kitchen at all times
- To liaise closely with all sections of the kitchen and other departments to ensure efficient service and maintain high levels of communication with colleagues and other staff
- To assist in supervising and checking every dish sent from the section to ensure standards are maintained
- To be involved in staff training, recruitment and development
- Have an understanding of how to achieve 3 AA Rosettes alongside managing the informal restaurant and understand its importance
- Be able to demonstrate excellent man management skills with the ability to think on your own two feet
- Salary of up to £45k depending upon experience
- Huge career prospects with an innovative, progressive privately owned company
- Temporary accommodation can be provided to assist with relocation
Head Chef, Dorset/Hampshire, £40k
- When applying for this position please attach a copy of your current CV in Word or PDF format
- If you would like further details on this role or any other roles role please call 01929 408036 and one of the iChef Recruitment consultants will be delighted to assist you.
- In line with present UK working requirements all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK
- We expect a high level of response for his role so please be aware that only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted by iChef Recruitment
- iChef Recruitment is acting as a Chef Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.